Featured Video

Monday, January 18, 2010

HCO Staff, e-mail your pics and stories to me!

Lisa thought it would be a good idea for all staff members to contribute to the blog.  I love this idea because we can all make this blog much more active.  I'm sorry I haven't posted much, the holidays were crazy and I'm finally getting back into my routine. 

You can contribute by e-mailing me pics and stories to go along with it, and I'll post it crediting the author and photographer.  There really is no requirements, don't worry about making it perfect and just do your best with grammar.  Send it to my e-mail and I'll post it as soon as I can.  coreyyardley@honeycreekoutdoors.com.

Also, if you are interested in becoming one of the administrators for the blog leave a comment that includes: your first and last name, your e-mail address, and ways you could contribute (writing, pictures, current events involving the outdoors, etc.).  You do not need to sign up for blogspot to becoming admin., or to comment (This blog allows anonymous comments)

Thank

No comments:

Post a Comment